Asking $2500 complete as pictured, but price is negotiable with build. Custom frame fork and bars by me. Frame was built in 2013, but never saw all that much use and probably has about 2000 miles on it. Its been parted out and re-built once or twice and that said is a versatile platform for a good number of builds, and I am happy to keep, trade out, or re-build the build to make this bike fit your needs. Price will vary of course. Frame bag from D-Bo goes with the frame. Fits riders 5'7"-5'11" or so.
- True Temper Supertherm main triangle with custom bent 4130 rear triangle and lugged seat tube.
- Horizontal bottle opener dropouts with custom adjustable chainstay disc mount optimized for rear rack use and single-speedability.
- Custom 4130 segment crown fork with rack mounts
- Touring geometry and tubing selection for heavy loads and all day comfort
- 3 sets of H2O Bosses
- Lots of tire clearance: up to 29x2.4" or 27.5x2.8" rear/29x3.0" front with room for mud
- 585mm/23" ETT
- Good Climber 71/73.5 deg HT/ST
- 420mm/16.5" seat tube center to center
- 435mm/17.125" minimum chainstay
- 54mm BB drop
- 130mm x 44mm head tube for straight or tapered steerer
- 27.2mm seat post
- 475mm axle to crown fork for suspension correct rigid (pictured) or 100mm Rockshox
Build as pictured:
- Wheelset: handbuilt XT M756 hubs laced to WTB Frequency i25 rims with front quick release and rear bolt-on conversion. Tubeless ready. Less than 200 miles on these.
- Drivetrain: XT/XTR 3x9 with XT cassette, XT Shifters and direct mount front derailleur, XTR m952 rear derailleur, Hollowtech crankset and Shimano external BB.
- Brakes: Avid BB7 with Avid levers, 180mm front 160mm rear rotors.
- Thomson stem (whatever size you need to fit) and seatpost, Specialized Phenom Saddle.
- Chris King mixed tapered headset in Brown (no longer available) I have a matching BB available as an upgrade.
- Custom handlebar in house ~12 degree sweep
$2500 complete, negotiable
(this frame new would be almost that much)
please email if interested:
I'll be out of town June 5-11 and will answer emails when I get back
Post a Comment