Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Missoula Bound

Long time no bike post.  Here, let's fix that.  This one's headed up north.  Hopefully Austin finds a place to ride it before the long winter sets in.  Otherwise its gonna be a good five to six months before the snow clears from the trails up there.  Maybe he'll load up those rack mounts and bottle cages and head for warmer climates.  Its the do-all 29" tourer after all.  Its a great looking bike if I must say so myself!  Enjoy your new bike Austin!








3 comments:

  1. Hi...
    I have only just discovered your blog and have been catching up on your previous posts...I have now joined you as a follower and would like to invite you to visit my own blog at purpletraveller.blogspot.co.uk and maybe join my own follower list...
    I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future....
    Regards
    Trevor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Trevor. Thanks for stopping by! That's a nice touring rig you've got there. Looks like it'll keep you plenty dry in the damp I hear is England. Keep the miles adding on, eh?

      Delete
  2. Hi Richardo,
    Thanks for your visit and linking in as a follower too....
    You're right about the damp that is England right now - just seems to keep on raining...

    Trevor

    ReplyDelete